The Shock Pulse Generator system consists of the following components:
- Shock Pulse Generator, mounted at a boiler nozzle. The Shock Pulse is injected into the boiler through a discharge nozzle. The boiler nozzle can also be mounted at a manhole.
- Control cabinet, controls the Shock Pulse, connected to the process control system (PCS).
- Pressure regulating lines, reduce cylinder pressure to 40 bar.
- Valve panel, assembly of valves, pressure transmitter and terminal box
- Air Compressor Unit: supply for combustion air; integrated in SPG LogView